Due to unfortunate timing, our venue for the Green Building Festival, the Marriott Downtown at Toronto Eaton Centre is beginning a parking garage refurbishment project on November 1st. This means the hotel parking garage will be closed during our conference. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
The hotel will offer valet-parking at $60, per vehicle, per day during the garage closure.
Alternatively, there are several nearby self-parking options:
Green P Municipal Parking – Nathan Philips Square
- Daily Maximum (7am – 6pm): $20.00
- Night Maximum (6pm – 7am): $6.00
- Sat/Sun/Holidays Maximum (7am – 7pm): $8.00
IMPARK – Eaton Centre Bay and Dundas
- Daily Maximum (7:30am – 12am): $23.00
- Night Maximum (12am – 5am): $15.00
- Sat Maximum (5am – 12am): $20.00
- Sun Maximum (5am – 12am): $10.00
*Third-party parking prices may be subject to change without notice*
Thank you for your patience and understanding.