TELL US WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE 2013 GREEN BUILDING FESTIVAL – complete these four short survey questions now.
- Earned Continuing Education Units from GBCI, OAA, and OPPI – request a Certificate of Completion by emailing GBF@sbcanada.org
- Heard 14 inspiring speakers address the hot topic of Integrated Design Solutions for District-Scale Sustainability
- Learned from international case studies (East London, U.K., Malmö, Sweden, Seattle 2030 District)
- Heard from Canadian experts in district-scale water and energy systems, adaptive reuse, transportation, and city planning
- Experienced the exciting new venue Daniels Spectrum
- Took a guided tour of Toronto’s newly revitalized Regent Park community
- Networked with Sustainable Building Canada Lifetime Achievement Award winners and other industry leaders at the post-presentation wine and cheese reception
E-MAIL GBF@sbcanada.org to request a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION to use when applying for Continuing Education Credits from GBCI, OAA, and OPPI.
Following a full day of inspiring and informative programming, Bob Bach, the Treasurer of Sustainable Buildings Canada (far right), was pleased to present its 2013 Lifetime Achievement Awards to (from left to right) Mario Kani, Harold Orr, and Dr. Vicky Sharpe.
Read More at Sustainable Champions Acknowledged Amongst Peers